Job Title: Electrical Technician | Location: Lagos | Ascentech Services Limited
Employment Type: Full-time
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
- We are looking for an experienced Electrical Technician to evaluate, assemble, and maintain electrical systems in equipment which are predominantly portable. The Electrical Technician does not design electrical systems but will identify potential problems in design.
- To be successful as an Electrical Technician, you should be able to read electrical system design plans and recommend improvements, as well as calibrate instruments, and diagnose faulty equipment.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
- Electrical, Technical, or related degree.
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
- At least 1-yearof experience as an Electrical Technician.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering, and fault-testing equipment.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.