Job Title: Electrician – Golden Pasta | Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc | Location: Iganmu, Lagos
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Carry out planned maintenance on the process, silo and packing machines to minimize equipment downtime.
- Diagnose and repair electrical component to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Check the current valve of drives and ensure it is within the related limits.
- Carryout Why-Why analysis on repeated problems and troubleshoot problems to aid effective maintenance.
- Carry out maintenance strictly with the use of Machine drawings and checklist.
- Report the general condition of equipment and recommend replacement when necessary to supervisor.
- Keep proper record of time taken for job completion, spare parts replaced, and report observation made for future planning.
- OND in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pay attention to details.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Have the ability to read and interpret electrical circuit diagram (verbal and written).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online