Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel | Job Title: Electrician| Job Location: Lagos
Do you enjoy fixing things and having it work as it should? Are you a master multitasker, a fixer, a maker, a doer with the tools to keep our hotels’ looking top notch? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
The role is far more than just changing a light bulb, in property maintenance we are committed not only to ensuring that everything works as it should but where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Maintenance Technician, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Supports the smooth running of the property maintenance department, where all areas are maintained to the highest levels
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician:
- Experience in property maintenance beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
“The modern Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, V.I., sits on the banks of the upscale Victoria Island in beautiful Lagos Lagoon. From here, guests enjoy scenic views of the up-and-coming city. Lagos is one of the fastest growing cities in the world, and a major financial center in Africa, which makes this affluent mega-city a top destination for both business and leisure travelers, with sites and attractions to suit all needs.
Business guests appreciate the hotel’s proximity to corporate headquarters, banking districts and consulates, while leisure guests enjoy quick access to several shopping malls and top Lagos attractions such as the Bar Beach, just 5 minutes from the hotel.
Our hotel features 170 rooms and suites, all styled by Swedish designer Christian Lundwall. Guests can choose between international dishes or Nigerian cuisine at the on-site Voyage Restaurant or linger over a light meal on the terrace at Surface Bar & Grill. For a perfect end to the day, guests are more than welcome to order a well-mixed drink at The View hotel bar. Our well-equipped fitness center makes it easy for anyone to maintain their exercise regimen, while our wellness area invites guests to relax in the massage room, steam room and outdoor infinity pool.
We accommodate many business, wedding and other special occasion events as we have six flexible rooms that have splendid views over Lagos Lagoon.”
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply