Latest jobs vacancies in Nigeria at Electronic PayPlus Limited November, 2022
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
Electronic PayPlus Recruitment
November 28, 2022.
September 12, 2022
Title: Systems & Network Support Officer } Location: Lagos | Electronic PayPlus Limited Responsibilities: Plan and implement network security, including building firewalls, applying cryptography to network applications, managing host security,… Read more here
September 12, 2022
Corporate Strategy & Planning Manager | Location; Lagos Electronic PayPlus Limited Responsibilities: Lead the strategy management and oversees all activities of the organization. Develops options for strategy management teams and develops… Read more here
September 12, 2022
Electronic Payplus Limited (Epayplus)Job Title: Software Developer Location: Lakowe, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Development projects. Design, develop and implement and ensure the solution meet international best practices. Integrate application modules with… Read more here
August 29, 2022
Electronic Payplus Limited Job Title: Lamination Operator Location: Lakowe, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Must receive the Job order from Supervisor/Assistant Manager before commencement of operation Ensure setting up of the machine… Read more here
August 19, 2022
Electronic Payplus LimitedJob Title: Sales & Marketing Officer Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Responsible for managing the sales in Government/commercial sectors, developing business plans covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting… Read more here
August 16, 2022
Electronic PayPlus Limited Job Title: Software Developer Location: Ibeju Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Development projects. Design, develop and implement and ensure the solution meet international best practices. Integrate application modules… Read more here
August 16, 2022
Electronic PayPlus Limited Job Title: Driver Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Ensure the vehicle is washed every morning. Inspect the water and oil level of the vehicle daily and keep… Read more here
June 24, 2022
Job Title: Driver | Electronic PayPlus Limited | Location: Lakowe, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are… Read more here
June 14, 2022
Job Title: Corporate Strategy and Planning Manager | Electronic PayPlus Limited Location: Lakowe, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary & Purpose This Corporate Strategy and Planning Manager leads the strategic management and… Read more here
Sales and Marketing / Account Manager
- This position is responsible for the firm’s long and short run goals and objectives production process, consumer behaviour, competitors, market forecast, design of sales organization, recruiting and selecting salesperson, training, budgeting, compensation territory and quota design, sales analysis, developing sales approach, customer service, order processing, credit and collection, promotion, planning, organizing, coordination, motivating, evaluation and control, communication and leadership ability.
- Responsible for managing the sales in Government/commercial sectors, developing business plans covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence within the non-financial institutions sphere.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales by developing the relationship through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base of the organization
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- Maintain and increasing sales of the organizations products
- Quarterly and Annual Market update report on services, competitors, business opportunities, etc
- Responsible of management of accounts and key accounts
- Work closely with other job functions in the company to improve overall services level
- Follow up with customers to settle account receivables
- Full compliance with the standard operating procedures and information security policy
- Closure of all audit non-conformity within stipulated time(MasterCard, Verve, VISA, and Internal audit)
- Other duties as assigned by line manager.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.