Berrytech International | Job Title: Electronic Technician| Location: Nationwide – Nigeria
- We are searching for a well-organized, reliable Electronics Technician to join our excellent company.
- Assembling, installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electronic components and systems.
- Sourcing or fabricating replacement parts for electronic systems.
- Ensuring all power and manual tools are operated in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with Supervisors and clients to discuss work schedules and time and material cost estimates.
- Providing training and supervision for new technicians and apprentices.
- Carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance and servicing equipment.
- Degree or completed coursework in Engineering or Electronics.
- A relevant certificate or license may be required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with details to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.