Latest job vacancies at the Elevation Church
The Elevation Church has been set up by God to develop its members as witnesses of Christ to the general public while empowering them to not only achieve the highest levels of distinction and greatness in life but to work actively with the church to establish community development initiatives to set other individuals on their own paths to greatness.
The Elevation Church Recruitment / Jobs
August 16, 2022
JULY 29, 2022
Elevation Church Job Title: Executive Assistant to the… Read more her
Executive Assistant to the Lead Pastor
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Act as first line contact for direct reports of the Lead Pastor
- Receive and direct/screen telephone calls and emails intended for the Lead Pastor’s office as appropriate
- Serve as gatekeeper for the Lead Pastor, while ensuring people are helped/served in a friendly and good manner
- Review and prioritize telephone messages for the Lead Pastor
- Make telephone calls for the Lead Pastor, as directed
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional teams to improve business planning methods.
- Determine and execute key business initiatives that will drive business operations.
- Develop and implement best practices and learning plans to meet business objectives.
- Assist management in operations, resource management, budget, revenue accounting, etc.
- Define, develop and implement business planning processes
- Develop standard procedures to manage and maintain business operational and financial objectives.
- Assist in preparing strategic plan by analyzing trends and forecast.
- Identify existing problems within the church system and provide recommendations for improvements.
Itinerary/ Calendar Management:
- Organize and maintain the Lead Pastor’s diary
- Make appointments for the Lead Pastor, while redirecting those appointments that can be appropriately handled by another Pastors/ units etc.
- Enter meetings, events, and church-wide activities into the Lead Pastor’s personal calendar at his request.
- Provide the Lead Pastor with updated weekly, monthly and yearly calendars.
- Coordinate Lead Pastor’s speaking engagements and travel arrangements.
Meeting Preparation & Support:
- Aid in preparation for meetings as requested by the Lead Pastor
- Records meeting minutes, when requested, and assists in ensuring meetings proceed in a professional and timely manner
- Assists in preparation for organizing Board of Trustees meetings
- Assists in preparation of notes and slides for speaking engagements.
- Maintain various types of files and databases for the Lead Pastor
- Maintain database for membership, birthdays, wedding anniversaries, and baby dedications.
- Review and/or draft the Lead Pastor’s correspondence, answer mail and/or compose letters, as directed
- Type ministry-related correspondence, reports, minutes, etc.
- Process Lead Pastor’s expenses and other administrative items
- Arrange and reserve all ministry-related travel.
- Help with arrangements to host guest ministers at our church events.
- Manage various personal matters including banking, flights etc. for the Lead Pastor
- Liaise with church members, guests, and other staff
- Run miscellaneous errands for the Lead Pastor
- A University Degree from an accredited
Relevant Experience (Type and minimum years expected):
- Time Management skills
- Communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proactive Problem Identification and Resolution
- At least 3 years’ experience providing support at a high level
- Attitude and Behavioral Traits
- High degree of professionalism, maturity, and confidentiality
- High level of Confidentiality
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Creative, forward thinker.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle conflicting demands to meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should