We are Emadeb Energy Services Limited (EESL), distributors of petroleum products and related services. As one of Nigeria’s dynamic and innovative energy companies, we are building a reputation of going above and beyond to meet our customers’ needs. At Emadeb, we pride ourselves in remaining steadfast to the business at hand, while shaping a vision for the future.
This philosophy has played an integral part in the company’s efforts to run efficient and productive operations in a tough industry. In addition to our business commitment, we are equally dedicated to the markets we serve by taking an active role as participants and contributors to various activities that make our communities even better places to live and work. Standing apart by working harder and smarter is part of who we are. This is evident in our ability to offer innovative products and services to our customers and by extension our community.
Title: Accounts Officer | Emadeb Energy Services Limited (EESL) | Location: Abuja
- Minimum Qualification HND, BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Work experience as an Accountant (5 to 8 Years)
- Professional Accreditation (ACA) – Candidates with ICAN in view can apply.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software I.e. SAGE 300
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Proven experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
Application Closing Date
Jun 18, 2021
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV and Covering letter (as a single attachment) to email@example.com not later than 18th June 2021. Candidates are to use the position they are interested in as the subject of their email