Latest jobs vacancies at Emmaus and EncampFebruary 4, 2023 for:
At Emmaus and Encamp we are empowering businesses and individuals to achieve their full potentials. We do this by providing organizations with access to the best talent and helping individuals achieve their desired standard of living
Job Title: Head, Human Resources | Emmaus & Encamp | Location: Lagos
- On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experienced Head of Human Resources to ensure that all human resources operations are carried on smoothly and effectively.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
- The candidate must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments.
- He/She should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health, and safety, etc. Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development, etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required Anticipate and resolve litigation risks.
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics.
- B.Sc / BA in human resources, business administration, or relevant field.
- M.Sc / MA in human resources will be a plus A minimum of 10 years experience.
- Proven experience as HR Manager Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices.
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Baker | Location: Lagos | Location: Lagos | Emmaus & Encamp
- Prepares, produces, and bakes pastries, bread, rolls, and desserts.
- Decorates baked goods, such as cream pies, using a pastry bag.
- Measures or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, or whipped cream, using scales or graduated containers.
- Prepare garnishes as needed for baked goods.
- Maintains an adequate supply of all prepared products on hand and ensures the proper storage and refrigeration.
- Keeps spoilage/waste to a minimum by ordering and utilizing proper quantities and rotating products.
- Utilizes any and all leftovers into usable products.
- Experience as a Baker, Pastry Chef, or similar role
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Familiarity with all professional kitchen equipment, including mixers, blenders, and dough sheeters.
- Basic Computer skills
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicant should ensure they include their IG handle to their CV.