Latest Enadama Group Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria September, 2021
Enadama Group partners with Entrepreneurs, Institutions, and governments of Nations to build the critical infrastructure for Africa’s coming economic boom. We are creating unlimited wealth for Africans through Technology and Innovation. We invest in Agriculture, Finance, Education, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Media & Logistics, Construction, and Engineering.
Selected Job Vacancy
Job Title: Compliance Officer | Location: Nigeria | Employment Type: Full-time | Enadama Group
- We are looking to hire an experienced Compliance Officer on financial and regulatory matters who will manage the regulatory and compliance operations of the Group, maintain policies and procedures, ensure compliance to tax matters.
- Engage and ensure full automation of all regulatory reports
- Control duties such as preparations of reports, required by regulatory authorities and other stakeholders
- Perform sensitivity and forecast and highlight areas of possible non-compliance of statutory issues.
- Regular capital management planning and forecasting. Ensure optimization of capital structure and appropriate mix of tier I and II capital while monitoring capital adequacy levels of Jamis Bank
- Manage compliance with tax laws and all tax & levies aspects including transfer pricing, withholding taxes, indirect taxes, PAYE, and tax planning.
- Preparation of monthly and annual taxation computations and returns
- Review monthly deferred taxation calculations/ reconciliations.
- New and existing product/service evaluation to determine taxation impact.
- Liaise with Tax Consultants on tax-related matters including tax planning.
- Liaison with Nigerian Revenue Authority on all matters relating to taxation.
- Responsible for the tax side of budgets and forecasts.
- Review and sign off all tax-related reconciliation accounts prepared monthly e.g. PAYE, WHT, etc.
- Implement and manage an effective Financial and regulatory compliance program.
- Develop and review the different business policies and Group’s standing.
- Advise management on the Group’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess Group operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about Financial compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Finance, Business Management, or a related field.
- A minimum of 4 years proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of applicable laws & regulations – Central Bank and Tax & Levies
- Relevant experience in finance & tax matters or a related subject
- Good analytical skill
- Honesty and Integrity
- Observe confidentiality at all times
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title, Company Name and (Candidate’s Name) as the subject of the mail e.g “Compliance Officer, Enadama Group (John Luke)”.