Job Title: Engineer – Change and Service Assurance, Network
Job Identification: 1845
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager – Change Management and Service Assurance
- Table all Request for Changes (RFCs) for a Change Advisory Board (CAB) meeting, issue an agenda and circulate all requests for changes to Change Advisory Board members in advance of meetings to allow prior consideration.
- Liaise with all necessary parties to coordinate change building, testing and implementation, in accordance with schedules.
- Update the change log with all progress that occurs, including any actions to correct problems and/or to take opportunities to improve service quality.
- Review all implemented changes to ensure that they have met their objectives and refer back any that have been backed out or have failed.
- Provide advice and support for the design, planning, development and introduction of new services, ensuring these are consistent with the principles and contractual agreements and that the suppliers are fully engaged and involved early to ensure they can provide appropriate and good value service offerings across the company.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change caused by projects and change efforts.
- Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Use developed measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Assist in implementation of an automated system for daily Network Service Management Centre (NSMC) activities and Change management KPIs.
- Interface with third party companies (Co-location partners and other GSM Company providers) to ensure appropriate and effective communications are in place for all stakeholders including ensuring escalation routes are clear and well managed)
- Provide regular updates on MTNN performance and other network issues to all the stake holders (Analyze change records to determine any trends and produce regular management report).
- First Degree in Electrical Electronics / Computer Science / Engineering or a related field.
- Procession of professional certification (UNIX, CCNA) certification is advantageous
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience which includes;
- Experience in light current, telecommunications or a related field.
- Experience in GSM switching environment preferably working on Ericsson, Huawei and Siemens switches is desirable
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2023 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online