Job Title: Engineer, Operations Customer Management – Information Technology
Job Identification: 1803
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Division: Information Technology
Reports To: Manager Operations (Customer Management)
- Assist in developing maintenance plans per application and carry out the maintenance of applications, re-configuring, building and testing components in accordance with OLAs and SLAs.
- Ensure code applications are in accordance with good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Create and execute technical test plans for operational and bug fixes.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture, design and development components into production environment.
- Ensure the integrity of the solutions delivered into production environment.
- Perform reconciliations, proactive monitoring and ensure adequate service controls are in place.
- Ensure best customer experience of services offered on the different platforms within expected Service Levels.
- Work with teams and departments external to the immediate team e.g. solution delivery, business users, infrastructure teams, vendors and other developers, to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- First Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2023; 23:59
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online