Job Title: Engineer Trainee
Location: Jabi, Abuja
- We are searching for a well-organized graduate to join our team as the new Trainee Engineer.
- The Trainee Engineer’s responsibilities include all practical and administrative duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- You should be able to work in a team and be prepared to step outside of your comfort zone.
- To be successful as a Trainee Engineer, you should always be expanding your engineering knowledge and sharpening your communication skills.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- To provide adequate interconnect capacity to all the operators in the Nigerian Telecom Industry on demand.
- To enable efficient interconnection and direct routing capabilities between mobile and fixed networks across the West African sub-region.
- Providing infrastructure, technology and business processes for ensuring complete and accurate billing of interconnect traffic and other services offered.
- To provide a solution for the routing issues that resulted from the introduction of Mobile Number Portability.
- Answering technical queries and dealing with often frustrated users
- Responsibility for security
- System performance tuning
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running
- Automate software application deployments
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems
- Accounting of numbering resources.
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Relevant Degree in Engineering.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in Mathematics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should write and attach a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.