Title: Engineering Supervisor | Environmental Science Group |Location: Lagos
Type: Full Time
Environmental Science Group Limited was originally set up to assist UK Industry meet new and emerging Health & Safety legislation from the EU. Today, the company employs experienced Physicists, Chemists and Engineers that build on the original work with particular emphasis on the authoring of Safety Data Sheets, identifying chemical hazards and providing on-site COSHH monitoring and risk assessment services.
- Responsible for the Production Equipment and the Engineering Team sitewide for providing optimum availability during production use.
- Provides technical and general Engineering support services for production facilities (FMCG)
- Responsible for preventive maintenance planning for the factory production equipment
- Ensure optimal utilisation of plant machines and equipment in order to reduce downtime.
- Participation in the design, construction and installation of production line
- Perform routine checks and autonomous maintenance on production machines
- Carry out repairs, servicing and maintenance through part replacement or modification of existing one.
- Support other team members like fitter and electrician, Production and QA/QC Team.
- Manages the stock of essential economic order quantities of the engineering consumables
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment on HSE (Health Safety and Environment) issues
- Complying with applicable Engineering regulations and standards
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of Degree or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) required
- 10+ years in Engineering positions
- 3+ years Engineering management/supervisory experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to transfer skills and knowledge to others
- Industry certification a plus
- Working Knowledge of HSE requirements
We offer a competitive salary.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply