Pacific Schools | Job Title: English Instructor | Job Location: Lagos
- Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabus, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
- Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
- Adjusting teaching methods to suit different groups of learners.
- Creating engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track.
- Providing extra support to students that require it, and more challenging tasks to those who are ahead of the class.
- Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field, and using this to ensure lessons are relevant.
- Preparing students for NECO and WAEC.
- Degree in English Language
- At least 4 years work experience.
- Must be resident in Lagos especially Alimosho axis.
- Tutoring experience would be advantageous.
- Familiarity with different types of teaching styles.
- Patience, innovation, and knowledge of classroom management and student discipline.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email