Job Title: English Programmes Project Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Pay Band: BRC-4-F
Contract Type: Indefinite Contract
Language requirements: English level B2
- Supports the programme team in the implementation of programmes and projects in compliance with British Council policies and procedures including financial admin, reporting and data collection, operational project delivery and managing relations with delivery partners.
Accountabilities but not limited to the following:
- Holds vendors and suppliers to account for delivering services.
- Plan and report on project financial plans and budget expenditure and forecasting to Programme Managers and Head of Programme Delivery; manages smaller budgets.
- Responsible for data management including timely data entry, quality assurance of data, undertaking basic analysis of monitoring data, and developing progress reports to meet needs of funders.
- Manages relationships with clients/partners/stakeholders at appropriate level.
- Experience of working in a supporting role on programmes or projects.
- Administrative and financial administration experience.
- Good understanding of basic concepts of monitoring and evaluation, and how they are central to good project management.
N7, 363, 086 per annum
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2022 (23:59 South Africa Time).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Role holder must have existing rights to live and work in the country the role is based.
- Role could require some out hours work and travel.