Latest jobs vacancies at Enough is Enough (EiE) in Nigeria September 26, 2023
Enough is Enough (EiE) Nigeria (aka The EiE Project) was set up as the next step from two citizens’ protests in 2010 on our missing President, killings in Jos & fuel scarcity – March 16 protest to the National Assembly & April 13 protest to the Lagos State Governor. Based on the mobilization done for the protests, it started as a loose network of individuals and organizations committed to changing the dynamics of accountability to citizens by public officials.
The protests were organized primarily via email, SMS, Twitter, Blackberry Messenger and Facebook. It was the beginning of what would be EiE’s heavy reliance on technology as a tool of education, engagement and mobilization.
EiE began operations in January 2011 with grants from Omidyar Network and MacArthur Foundation. It was formally registered in July 2012. In its 10 years as a formal organisation, EiE has been managed by an average of 6 staff members, yet its impact has been felt in Nigeria and on the African continent. EiE’s flagship campaign is R|S|V|P – Register | Select | Vote NOT Fight | Protect.
It is a play on the popular acronym and the idea is that the four letters represent the activities young people, and indeed all Nigerians, need to complete to positively impact governance in Nigeria. Technology is our tool of choice as it’s less expensive; it’s uncensored and it has the potential to positively influence Nigeria’s largest voting demographic – those between 18 and 35 years old.
Enough is Enough (EiE Project Limited) Recruitment / Job Vacancies
September 26, 2023.
JULY 12, 2022
EIE Project Limited Job Title: Executive Office Assistant… Read more here
JULY 12, 2022
EIE Project Limited Job Title: Customer Service Representative… Read more here
Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Interested candidates should possess a High School Diploma, General Education Degree, or equivalent with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.