Job Title: Enterprise Sales Manager (ISP,TELCO) | Locations: Lagos and Abuja | Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire and Train Sales Team
- Create Sales Pitch and Materials
- Work With Director of Sales on Marketing Plan
- Conduct Sales Meetings With Clients
- Keep Track of Communication With Clients
- Enterprise Sales Manager requires many soft skills with a couple of technical skills.
- Ability to thrives in a leadership role and not afraid to shoulder the blame when things go wrong.
- Having compassion and can motivate team members to do their best work.
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis
- Developing sales talent through the use of sales management techniques
- Using CRM software to monitor team-client communication.
- Teaching sales team closing techniques and how to negotiate for the best possible deal.
- Keeping employees motivated through use of compassion and other interpersonal skills.
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Work with the Marketing Dept. to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events
- Work with suppliers to secure opportunity buys and availability of products
- Coordinate product logo placement with contractors to meet the clientТs specifications
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Statistics or a related field.
- Direct sales experience from Telecom Sector
- Candidate should have front line sales experience
- Senior person with 10plus years of relevant sales experience from ISP
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Tools- CRM Software, Spreadsheets, Adobe Suite etc.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of the email.