Action Against Hunger | Title: Finance Archivist | Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Level: Entry Level
Slot: 2 Openings
Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
- The Finance Archivist is responsible for scanning and labelling of financial documents for e-archiving and also support in sorting audit documents listing.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensuring quality control of invoices
- Improving the quality of the documents archiving.
- Check that all invoices and their amounts are present as from their reception and the coherence with the accountancy in Saga.
- After the monthly accounting closure, check the accounting codes, the project codes and the budget codes.
- Confirm all invoices are present for each transaction as well as the accounting codes, project codes and budget codes are in line with the budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in an Accounting / Finance related field.
- Good computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in office administrative work.
- Some experience in archiving and documentation procedures.
- Capacity to work in a team.
- Available to start work immediately.
Work Condition / Salary
- Daily Worker Rate: 4,995 Naira per day (5% WHT applies)
- Duration: 3 months (Daily Hire)
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply