Title: Financial Analyst | DataPro | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Level: Entry Level
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse financial information to generate rating reports
- Conduct economic and industry based research
- Prepare written reports based on financial analyses of clients
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and/or Requirements
Interested candidates must:
- Have a B.Sc Degree / HND in Accounting
- Have graduated with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or Upper credit
- Be familiar with the workings of the Nigerian economy, tax laws, capital market and money market
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Reside in Lagos
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent number skills
- Analytical ability
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word; and good knowledge of standard statistical packages.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Application for the position of Financial Analyst” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.