Title: Front Desk / Office Administrator | Mwanga |
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Position Level: Front Desk 1 (Entry Level)
Mwanga is a customer centric, technology driven business support firm that focuses on debt collection, customer data analysis for decision making and customer relationship management for growing and innovative businesses in Africa.
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies.
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests.
- Keep the office in order.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination.
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor and update records and files
- Supervise support staff and ensure regular supply of office supplies.
- OND / HND / B.Sc
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English Language.
- Resident within 10 minutes driving distance from Ikeja/ Maryland/ Anthony.
- Knowledge of office machines (e.g. printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using “Application – Front Desk” as the subject of the mail.