Title: Entry Level HR Tech Support | NoemDek Limited | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | NoemDek Limited
Employment Type: Full-time
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCG’s, etc. We are looking for a Graduate HR Tech to support our Oil and Gas Division. You will have the opportunity to work with different departments.
- The HR Tech support monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organization.
- Will be in charge of installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace system parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Prepares documents and composes correspondence, as required, on specific policy and procedural issues.
- Provides assistance and coordination in the development and maintenance of specialized human resources data bases, enterprise resource planning systems computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
- Perform IT related duties: Installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Logging customer/employee queries
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- B.Sc from related field i.e Computer Science; at least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience
- HR experience will be an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Interviewing skills.
- Knowledge of and skill in developing human resources processes, procedures, and documentation, as applicable to a public institution.
- Ability to make evaluative judgments.
- Ability to analyze and develop creative solutions to complex human resources issues.
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning systems.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply