Job Title: Infrastructure Support Engineer | Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract | Cardinal Stone
Cardinalstone Registrars is a leading securities registration and data administration service provider, CSRL acts as Registrars to a wide spectrum of companies across various industries and currently manages registers of over two million shareholders across a wide variety of companies/institutions in different industries in Nigeria. Our mission is to exceed clients’ and other stakeholders’ expectations by leveraging cutting-edge technology to provide outstanding and innovative services.
- Installing and maintaining operating environments.
- Monitoring these operating environments.
- Responding effectively and speedily to any problems.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor with clients and colleagues.
- Providing training and support.
- Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure.
- Updating any software and hardware where necessary.
- Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response.
- Enhancing intranet performance and creating internet domains.
- Testing the exchange of data between computers, servers, modems, and routers.
- Installing, configuring, and updating network software, as well as maintaining hardware and network devices.
- Performing diagnostic tests and repairs, as well as developing data archiving, backup, and retrieval procedures.
- Optimizing server capacity to keep up with demand in online traffic.
- Testing network protocols and ensuring stable and secure server connectivity.
- Providing onsite or remote or technical support and preparing user manuals.
- Documenting network processes and layouts, as well as enhancing network security.
- Keeping abreast of developments in network infrastructure and technologies.
- Experience: 0 – 2 years.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply