Title: Registered Nurse | Location: Wuse II, Abuja (FCT) | Metro Medicare
At Metro Medicare our expert staff are on hand to give you advice and support with all your health and beauty needs. We aim to be your first choice in healthcare and beauty by helping people look and feel their best.
Metro Medicare delivers value by offering different products, services and the very best in patient care for different customer needs – from our fully stocked supermarket, pharmacy to our makeup studio that will bring out the most confident and beautiful version of yourself. We stock some of the best health and beauty brands in the market. We do our due diligence when sourcing our products and only work with reputable suppliers.
- We are looking for a Nurse to provide primary nursing services. Duties include patient health assessment, creating strategies to improve or manage a patient’s health.
- Performing physical exams.
- Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
- Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
- Diagnosing health issues.
- Wound care (change of dressing and bandages, removal of stitches or staples)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Administering medicine and other treatments.
- Must be a registered nurse
- Minimum 1 year experience.
Required skill set:
- Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 4pm – 11pm.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.