Title: Research Assistant | Location: Lagos (Remote) | Mumspring
Mumspring is a Health Tech company, focused on impacting positively in women through pregnancy and their baby’s sensitive years.
At Mumspring, women’s health is core to our mission to empower women and motherstake care and take on the world. No matter what stage you are on this motherhood journey, we’ve thoughtfully put together a series of solutions to enable you live your best life.
- The Research Assistant will work on several applied research projects to solve real‐world problems relating to operations management, sales, and marketing.
- The successful candidate will work individually and as part of a team to complete project deliverables.
- The Research Assistant will work remotely and meet regularly with stakeholders through virtual software systems.
Projects may include:
- Market Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Marketing Plans
- Target Market Identification.
Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meets regularly and works directly with CEO or relevant Research Project Owner (e.g. R&D team)
- Collects, organizes and maintains organized reports of tasks completed
- Works independently and as part of a team to meet project deliverables
- Prepares and disseminates findings in the form of reports, presentations, research posters, meetings and events
- Develops a work plan for each project based on overall goals set out by the project owner
- Follows tasks outlined in the work plan
- Submits reports to Research Project Owner on a bi‐weekly basis
- Collect and log experimental data
- Conduct statistical analyses of data sets
- Prepare graphs and spreadsheets to portray results
- Review print and online resources to gather information
- Check facts, proofread, and edit research documents to ensure accuracy
- Collect research data through observation, interviews, surveys and the leading of focus groups
- Enter data into computer databases and other software
- Design focus groups to gather the collection of data
- Lead smaller projects that are parts of the main study
- Schedule appointments with respondents over the phone and through email.
- Perform administrative tasks such as managing respondent records and answering phone calls.
- Identify and compile lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- A first degree is required.
- Current students may be considered on a case by case basis.
- A Masters would be an advantage.
- Professional certifications are not required.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience is required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to conduct market research.
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply