Job Title: Entry-level Trainee Consultant (Innovation & Strategy) | Dominion Consulting Nigeria | Location: Lagos-Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Dominion Consulting Nigeria is an established Management Consulting, HR and Accounting company in Nigeria and the USA with a commitment to growing and expanding businesses in Africa and around the world. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
- We are recruiting to fill the role of an Entry Level Trainee Consultant who plans to grow a career in the consulting industry.
- We will take you through a training course that will facilitate your knowledge of critical and required skills to earn the extra incentives and rewards you deserve. We promote our staff based on results, not seniority.
- Do you desire to join the global fastest-growing management consulting firm that offers you your very own career progression plan, full training, some of the best incentives the industry has to offer, and of course, uncapped commission, the Entry Level Trainee Consultant role is the job for you.
- This vacancy is for a full-time permanent role. However, candidates will be placed on six months probation period before confirmation.
What We Provide for You:
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing, global leader in the consulting industry
- A personalized career progression plan with clear goals to your next promotion
- Uncapped commission on top of your base salary
- Exciting target-based incentives and rewards
- Incentive trips when necessary
- Healthcare benefit.
- A fun culture that motivates, excites, and stimulates.
What the Role Entails
- Business development to foster new business relationships
- Developing innovative strategies for business growth
- Account management with existing clients
- Proactive selling and negotiation on multiple levels
- Headhunting and sourcing to find the best candidates
- Conducting phone interviews with candidates
- Coordinating recruitment processes from start to finish.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English (written & oral)
- Strong work ethic, resilience, and the desire to succeed
- Creative thinking skills
- Digital freak.
- Experience: Min: 1 – Max: 2.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Email subject should be the job title.
Note: Successful candidates during the interview are expected to resume by September 1, 2020.