ENYO Retail & Supply Jobs Recruitment [1 new position]
Latest jobs vacancies at ENYO Retail & Supply July, 2022
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors. Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
Job Title: Sales Analyst | ENYO Retail & Supply | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Department: Sales and Marketing
- The role is responsible for gathering, analysing and interpreting data. The incumbent will be responsible for the development of sales reports, margin analysis and key performance metrics.
- He/she will be responsible for managing the sales core systems (EE, ROPS, PoSIP etc).
- Provide general sales reporting and analysis that assists in monitoring sales performance.
- Provide data and analytical support for presentations and business reviews
- Assist in the identification and development of business opportunities through analysis and interpretation of data.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of promotional efforts in the market using available data sources.
- Creates ad-hoc measures and reports as requested to support analysis.
- Projects and forecast sales trends using previous sales data and market information
- Examines monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports to identify sales patterns and areas for improvement, comparing actual sales data to revenue projections and expectations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in Business Analysis.
- Data Mining, Analysis & Interpretation
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency – Expert level
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Expert level
- Relationship Management.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online