Latest jobs vacancies at Eric Kayser Nigeria
Eric Kayser is a fast-growing Hospitality Company with branches in Victoria Island and Ikoyi, Lagos State.
Eric Kayser Recruitment
December 3, 2022
August 24, 2022
Eric Kayser Job Title: Cashier Location: Victoria Island, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 1 year work experience. Provides a positive customer experience with… Read more here
August 13, 2022
Eric Kayser | Job Title: Bar Runner Location: Victoria Island / Ikoyi, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Brief We are looking for a Bar Runner to provide classic, friendly and innovative drinking… Read more here
JULY 5, 2022 Read more here
July 5, 2022
Eric Kayser | Job Title: Baker Location: Victoria Island, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary We are looking for an experienced baker to create recipes, order ingredients, coordinate baking activities to prepare… Read more here
May 26, 2022
Job Title: Call Centre Representative Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Eric Kayser Responsibilities Handle inbound and outbound calls Have a good knowledge of the company’s products… Read more here
Eric Kayser | Job Title: Baker Location: Victoria Island,… Read more here
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deliver food orders to a variety of customers in a timely manner.
- Accurately explain food orders to chefs, with specific attention to allergies and special requests.
- Help the wait staff set up tables by placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils, decorations, and napkins.
- Uphold our food health safety and sanitation principles.
- Occasionally check on customers to handle any impromptu requests or issues.
- Remove dirty dishes from the table.
- Inform management of customer feedback.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests.
- Candidates should possess an OND or SSCE qualification with 1-2 years work experience
- Must reside with Lagos Island or its environs.
NGN 50,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in MS Word document or PDF format to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the email.