Latest ESETECH Job RecruitmentSeptember 26, 2023
ESETECH Services is duly registered. An indigenous company wholly-owned by Nigerians with a mission to promote currency exchange and payment solutions at the most competitive rates and facilitate quick settlement money transfers to its clients. One of our principal objectives at ESETECH is to rapidly become the customer’s first choice for currency exchange and payment solutions. We pride ourselves on being the industry leader and preferred currency, gift cards, and bills settlement company in Nigeria. We specialize in purchase of all types of Gift cards, iTunes, Amazon, Steam wallet, Walmart cards, One Vanilla, etc. at the best rates. We are flexible, fast, and extremely responsive.
Selected Job Vacancies
Job Title: Customer Service Representative | Esetech Services | Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT) | Employment Type: Full-time
- Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; conversant with market currency exchange rate, chat online with customers via our website, Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction, Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution, Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies, Greet customers and warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling via cha.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Customer Service Representative Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Proficient in the use of oral and written English
- Proficient with Excel for report
- Good internet and computer skills
- Applicant must reside within Abuja or its environs.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Residents within Apo are encouraged to apply.
Title: Multi-Media Graphics Designer | Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Our ideal candidate for this specialty role should be organized, attention to details, and ability strategize and implement media concepts, design creation, development, and production, editing, and directing media projects like video, audio, graphics, multimedia, and other forms of digital media – for our targeted audience, including internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating visually pleasing media contents for both print and motion.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Determined designsize,arrangement of designand illustrative materials, as well as font style and size.
- Design and manage print, motion, and web publications likeas Media Guides, Brochures, Logo, and Motion etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns and projects.
- Preparing rough drafts of design material based on an agreed brief.
- Prepare design drafts, presents ideas and amends designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Create promotional designand images using advance creative technologyproject design.
- Edit photographs,deisgn content, captions, for social media promotion.
- Coordinate various projects related to multimedia technologies development, which may include visualization and imaging projects, application design and implementation, etc.
- Design, edit, and integrate digital content, graphics, animation, photography, illustrations, and other multimedia visualization and imaging products.
- Provide cutting edge multimedia and visualization in content and video production and develop methodologies for other multimedia and visualization.
Key Performance Attributes
- Direct experience with multimedia, visualization and Graphics Design.
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and phone skills.
- Good motivational skills and enthusiasm.
- You are a strong problem solver and adaptable.
- Strong work ethics.
- BS / HND from a recognize university.
- 1+ years in multimedia,visualizationa and Graphics Design.
- Proven working experience as a Multi-media and Visualization expert.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should submit their CV to: Recruitment@esetech.com.ng Make sure to use the Job title as the Subject of the email or your CV will not be considered.