Eunisell Limited Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria [2 new]
Latest jobs vacancies at Eunisell Limited
Eunisell Limited is a specialty chemicals and engineering solutions company, supplying key chemicals and production solutions to a wide range of customers operating in the downstream oil and gas, automotive and industrial sectors in Africa.
Locations: Lagos, Rivers
- The role is responsible for managing Eunisell’s financial book keeping, which includes processing invoices, records payments, and tracking expenses of the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compile, analyze and report financial data to management.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Input and handle financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial laws and statutes.
What We Expect
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Accounting
- 2 – 5 years’experience in similar role
- Additional certifications with recognized bodies such as ICAN, ACCA etc. will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including generally accepted accounting principles.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in English – High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected]using the position and location of interest, as the mail subject (Example: Account Officer – Port Harcourt or Account Officer – Lagos).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Disclaimer: We do not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.