Latest job vacancies at Excellium
Excellium commenced operations in 2012 from a passion towards helping businesses achieve their goals using technology. We specialise in the provision of tailored business management solutions to organisations, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) and human resource management solutions.
Jobs at Excellium Recruitment
October 3, 2022
September 20, 2022
Excellium Job Title: Finance Officer Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Always keep adequate records of creditors for management information. Checks bank reconciliation and updating of cashbooks. Monitoring and recording transactions and… Read more here
August 22, 2022
ExcelliumJob Title: Senior Finance Officer Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Always keep adequate records of creditors for management information. Checks bank reconciliation and updating of cashbooks. Monitoring and recording transactions… Read more here
June 30, 2022
Job Title: Customer Service Associate | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-timeIndustry: Customer Service Excellium – We are a technology company that specialise in the deployment of businesssoftware solutions (Enterprise Resource… Read more here
June 8, 2022
Job Title: Excellium Graduate Internship Programme | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Internship | Excellium Excellium commenced operations in 2012 from a passion towards helping businesses achieve their goals using technology.… Read more here
Excellium Graduate Internship Programme
Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Internship | Excellium
- Excellium is currently recruiting candidates to join our six months internship program.
- The program would involve immense training sessions as well as practical hands-on experience onprojects.
- Successful candidates who complete the internship program would be considered for a full time position in the company.
- Candidates must not be in full time employment
- Age limit – 27 years.
- Candidate must have proof of NYSC completion or exemption.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of IT or Finance related course – a combination of IT modules with Finance related degree will be advantageous.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a minimum of Second Class Upper. Proof of this will be requested.
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an enterprise technology-related career involving travel
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online