Job Title: Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Location: Enugu , Kaduna , Oyo
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
- To provide functional and efficient administration and secretarial support at the Centre.
LOCATION: Enugu, Ibadan, Zaria
- Coordinate the activities of the Centre staff and Report to the Director of the Centre
- Handle mails: Attends to incoming and outgoing mails and files accordingly
- Prepare and edit documents composes and types routine correspondences;
- Transcribes, proofs and edits correspondence composed by the Director
- Maintains calendar and Plan meetings: Maintains the calendar, notifies the Director of
- changes; Sets up meetings as instructed or as required, notifying all parties
- Attends to visitors: Welcoming guests, replying to their queries, and directing them to appropriate persons
- Takes notes as directed and produces notes accordingly
- Manage telephone calls, supply and get data and directly talks to suitable persons
- Maintain inventory-track office supplies and orders replacement as required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Director.
- Good communication, customer service, and relationship building skills
- Extensive secretarial and clerical work experience
- Expertise in word processing, database and spreadsheet software
- Good understanding of office practices and methods
- Team working skills
- Attention to details
- Organisation and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Finance
- Minimum of a Second-Class Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma in Public Administration, Management or other related fields.
- Possession of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Experience in administration will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should upload their letters of application.resume/CV and credentials Via the link above and indicate clearly the positions applied for and preferred location
Your letter of application should be in Microsoft Word of PDF and should not exceed 100kb in size
Your CV/Resume should be in microsoft word or PDF and should not exceed 100kb in size. Please scan.
All your credentials to a single PDF file for upload. The PDF file containing all your credentails not not exceed 2MB.
Kindly avoid multiple submissions as duplicate entries will be disqualified
For further information Please call 07002255226
Interested and qualified? Go to Central Bank of Nigeria – CBN on cbncpp.org to apply
About CBN CPP
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in recognition of its developmental role and in the exercise of its oversight function over the Financial Services Industry, has undertaken to intervene in the postgraduate programmes of three selected universities; Ahmadu Bello University, University of Ibadan and University of Nigeria.
The Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme (CBN-CPP) is the Bank’s flagship intervention in the education sub-sector which is aimed at producing a critical mass of well-educated postgraduate degree holders in the fields of Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Economics for the financial services industry, and the Nigerian economy as a whole. The CBN-CPP is housed at the Central Bank of Nigeria Centres of Excellence located in each of the Universities.
The human capital needs of this quantum leap from where we are at the moment are such that the quantity and quality of currently available human capital in the country’s financial sector may be unable to cope. If this vision is to be realized, there is an urgent need for necessary steps towards the significant enhancement of existing human capital in the financial sector. Thus, the strength of any financial system lies in the ability of its people to continually learn and apply knowledge, skills, and cutting-edge technology.
The programme content is designed to address widely acknowledged gaps in skill and competency requirements within the industry, taking cognizance of existing domestic capacities and their trends, and in relation to the experiences and trends of global benchmark countries. The idea is to create new programmes that will achieve purposeful alignment of programme contents with identified skill gaps and challenges in relation to the objectives of a modern and global financial system.
It is an indisputable fact that the financial sector oils the National economy. Hence, the overall success of the national reform program will, to a large extent, depend on the reform of its financial sector. In fact, it is a widely accepted view that the cost of failure in financial sector reforms, due to lack of requisite manpower could be so severe as to hamper country’s overall drive towards becoming a highly industrialised economy. It would, no doubt, impede the realization of other targets and goals of the National economic reform programme, given the pivotal role of the financial sector. Hence, the aim of the CBN-CPP is to produce graduates that have the requisite skills for the financial sub-sector and the entire economy at the level of competence comparable to top business schools across the globe.
Against this background, the Centres would focus on: teaching and capacity building, research, outreach, and staff development.