Title: Executive Assistant | Location: Nigeria | Food & Beverage
Reporting to: the CEO
- Applicants must have hands-on experience as executive assistant.
- The preferred candidate will be expected to provide support in a one-on -one capacity, serve as a liaison to the directors/top management team.
- He/She will also be expected to oversee special projects, organize and coordinate executive meetings and external relations efforts.
- Applicants must possess a good first-degree in related discipline with a minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant experience in executive role.
- Proficiency with Ms Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a prerequisite.
- Attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.