Job Title: Executive Assistant | Co-creation Hub CcHUB | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Job type: Full-time
- The Executive Assistant will be focused on providing dedicated support to the Chief Executive Officer on internal management support functions, including but not limited to, building a work schedule for maximum productivity, planning and attending meetings with the CEO and other management staff as required, preparing management and operational reports and managing internal projects.
- This role will report directly to the CEO. As such, will have a high degree of gravitas, but also the mental flexibility and relational intelligence needed to interact with both management-level members of staff and the rest of the team.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Creating win-win situations for access to the CEO’s time and office; determining the appropriate course of action or response at all times.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO with internal and external stakeholders on matters related to the CEO’s activities.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal units; demonstrating leadership to maintaining credibility, trust, and support with management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Senior Management Liaison and Support:
- Serves as the CEO’s administrative liaison to directors, unit heads, and practice leads.
- Facilitates travel plans and assists with lodging, and meal planning as needed.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all management members.
- Adheres to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including scheduling and attending designated meetings.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings
Communications, Partnership, and Outreach:
- Ensures that the CEO’s bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the CEO and the organization in general
- Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Level or equivalent in Business Management or a related field
- 3 – 5 cognate years’ of executive assistant/administrative experience
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, listening and learning skills, and proactive/analytical thinking
- Good reporting and negotiating skills
- Advanced knowledge of excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Tactful and diplomatic with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player with project prioritization abilities
- Calendar Management
- Microsoft Office applications and Google Suite packages
- Project Management
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply