Job Title: Executive Assistant | Job Location: Lekki, Lagos |Cool Plus Limited | Employment Type: Full-time
Cool Plus Limited is a proffessional HVAC company providing a full range of speciailized and Detailed HVAC-related services. We employ state of the art technologies and tools with rigorous process compliance deliver comfort and satisfaction to our clients.
- The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO, he/she provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and top level managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the President/CEOs behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Have a sound knowledge of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise stakeholders appropriately.
- Promote the company’s products/services to the clients, predicting their objectives, understand their needs and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet those needs.
- Provide assistance as needed to front desk operations, HR, Finance, Operations department or as such need arises.
- Take on any other responsibility assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background
- Proven 5- 8 years work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant, and experience in Business Development will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of office procedures.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.