Job Title: Executive Assistant | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Mariabake Media
Mariabake Media involves working with media for the purpose of informing the public of an organizations mission, policies and practices in a positive, consistent and credible manner.
- He/She should ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal and external clients.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.