My Careerlity, a Human Resources Services Company | Job Title: Executive Assistant | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you smart, energetic with top notch organizational skills? Do you enjoy supporting an Executive on achieving different tasks? Are you driven, with focus for growth into senior management responsibility level? If Yes, then we need you!
- We seek an Executive Assistant to provide effectivestrategic and operational support to the CEO.
- Be the first point of contact for the Executive.
- Manage the Executive’s schedule.
- Manage communications, track and follow up on requests, and identify those of importance and process as required.
- Work on research, presentations & analysis of key data.
- Preparing reports, memos, letters, and other documents required.
- Manage general administrative duties required for daily running of the office.
- Follow up on all other assigned tasks for results.
- University Degree / HND.
- Proven experience (at least 4 years) as an Executive (or personal) Assistant in the public or private sector.
- Experience in key business role(s) is a welcome advantage
- IT Proficiency
- Possess the ability to interact effectively and collaboratively with people at all levels, as well as the ability to function independently, and as part of a team, in a fast paced function.
- Top-notch organizational skills.
- The ability to handle confidential / sensitive information.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Very smart, confident, creative, open to new ideas, learning and change.
- Eloquent; Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the Subject: Executive Assistant – HNJ (Full Name) to: [email protected]