Title: Executive Assistant | Location: Abuja (FCT) / Lagos | Norrenberger
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services firm providing Investment Banking, Fund and Investment Management, Finacial Advisory and Foreign Exchange services to clients.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as , drafting memos,preparing communications, etc on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
- Performing minor accounting and bookkeeping duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately taking messages
- Managing the executive’s day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years as an Executive Assistant to Senior Management staff.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Discretion and Confidentiality
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.