Executive Assistant at Paykobo
Paykobo.com | Job Title: Executive Assistant | Location: Lagos |L Employment Type: Full-time
We are currently looking for more people to join our team. We are looking for people who:
- Exhibit our core values (Transparency, Continuous Learning and Commitment)
- Demonstrate an interest in technology or the willingness to learn
- Are self led and self driven.
- Organise the MD’s daily schedules
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the MD including: calendar management, composing and preparing correspondences, and other tasks that facilitates the MD’s ability to effectively lead the company
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the MD’s schedules is followed and respected by creating win-win situations for direct access to the MD’s time and office.
- Communicate directly and on behalf of the MD where necessary
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion.
- Set up interviews, meetings and briefings with the executive team, external providers, stakeholders, etc.
- Any other tasks as directed by the MD.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Packages and social media platforms.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities and ambiguous environments
- Display proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
We know our people are one of the most important factors for our success, so we reward you with benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. Our benefits include:
- Stanford SEED Participation
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online