Job Title: Executive Assistant | The Cans | Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT) | Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports, research, & lead generation.
- To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Relevant Diploma or certification is a plus.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Applicant should be excellent with communication & natural with managing people. A data analytics, research or media background will be a plus.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.