Executive Assistant | The DEW Center | Location: Lagos
The DEW Center is a start up social enterprise that is home to everyone who seeks to improve their entire well-being holistically, so they can live happy and more fulfilling lives. It was birthed with a concerned spirit and a grand objective, to explore the intersection of three components – design, education, and wellness and how together, they positively impact the well-being of individuals while advocating for the de-stigmatization of mental health issues.
- The Executive Assistant role will provide support to the Founder and Project Director and will require a motivated, energetic individual who works smart, communicates effectively and gets things done.
- Liaising with various stakeholders including Project Director and Founder.
- Scheduling meetings and taking notes
- Carrying out research as required
- Preparing presentation documents and reports
- Coordinating schedules and following up with outstanding tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- Sourcing for vendors as required
- Correspondence with internal and external clients via email, telephone, virtual meetings and social media
- Supervise the set up of the DEW website, social media pages and promotional material
- Scheduling interviews and assisting in the recruitment process for other team members
- Liaising with legal and finance team to ensure they receive all necessary information
- Document management and filing.
- Most work will be done remotely via digital platforms.
- Occasional physical meetings may be required.
- Candidate must be a graduate (in any relevant field) and have at least 2 years admin experience
- Use of basic software including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and cloud based document storage and sharing.
Application Closing Date