Job Title: Executive Assistant – Director |Ascentech Services Limited | Job Location- Lagos
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business through our core oﬀerings: Recruitment and Selection Outsourcing, Training and Development.
To accomplish these we leverage on creating and managing change in organizations by improving efficiency through our proven and dynamic HR solutions.
General Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Law or related Discipline with at least 5 -years’ experience of providing secretarial and administrative support for C-level Executives
- Proven experience as an executive assistant
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Assuring discreet handling of business and ability to handle confidential and sensitive material
Job Responsibilities and Key Deliverables:
- To coordinate meeting scheduling, management and commitments preparing required agenda and materials for the Executive Director
- Produce reports for the Executive Director as and when required.
- To provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on behalf of the Executive Director’s office as and when required
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the office of the Executive Director, senior management teams across businesses
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting communications and responses, reviewing contracts and related business communications for the Executive Director
- Effectively prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion within defined timelines
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date