Job Title: Executive Assistant | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Sparkle Nigeria
Sparkle Nigeria is a bank and then more, licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), we are what most people would refer to as a digital bank. We offer financial, lifestyle and business support services to Nigerians across the globe.
About the Role
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support with the organisation and management of all internal and external matters pertaining to a member of our Executive team.
- The ideal candidate must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
- If you think you’re the right candidate, you should have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- In addition, the ideal candidate must have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage appointments and an extremely busy/active calendar, ensuring that meetings commence and end on time and that schedules are followed and respected.
- Work closely and effectively with the Executive to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Act as a barometer by having a sense for the issues taking place in the Sparkle and environment and providing necessary and timely updates
- Prioritize conflicting needs and following through on projects to successful completion, often working within extremely tight deadlines.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Anticipatee the administrative needs of the Executive and bringing together appropriate people and resources to support and drive the achievement of deliverables.
- Communications, Partnerships & Outreach:
- Participate as an adjunct member of Sparkle and Black Knights to ultimately act as a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive and employees of both businesses.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to drive engagement and meet shared objectives.
- Manage a variety of strategic initiatives for the Executive
Research & Documentation:
- Prepare routine emails, reports and similar documents following detailed instruction. This is likely to involve using the full range of functions within standard office software.
- Produce accurate reports by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting it into standard formats.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare reports for consideration and presentation by internal and external stakeholder
- Business Meetings / Events Arrangement:
- By following detailed instructions, schedule appointments and make arrangements for meetings and conferences.
- Act as a gatekeeper and create win-win situations for direct access to the Executive’s time and office.
- Represent the Executive by welcoming visitors/guests, organizing dinners and other corporate functions; coordinating responses to questions and meeting requests directed to the Executive.
Education & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to create as well as deliver effective presentations
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Outlook and Office Products
- You are able to hit the ground running on assignments and tasks with minimal guidance.
- You are able to think expansively, modify ideas for problem solving, take full ownership of your responsibilities and be willing to go the extra mile to get work done.
- You have strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- You have very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners
- You have demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are forward thinking and are able to see around corners, proactively anticipating blockers to daily operations and solving them.
- You have proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and be adaptable to various competing demands
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply