Job Title: Executive Assistant to MD | Greenfield HR Consulting Limited | Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant. The job holder will provide executive and administrative support to the Managing Director of a reputable Company with Head Quarters in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The Executive Assistant to the MD is responsible for providing executive and administrative support to the MD and for the effective management of the MD’s office.
- The job holder will manage communications, correspondence, and stakeholders as assigned.
- The job holder will also generally provide legal support and advisory in collaboration with external counsel.
- Provide senior level administrative support to the MD through the facilitation of communication on his behalf (follow-up with letters, memos, reports, e-mail, telephone calls)
- Schedule & determine the nature/time of internal/external appointments; providing all necessary background materials and making travel plans where necessary
- Ensure the coordination and prioritization of the schedule and commitments for the MD
- Prepare ALL strategic materials for the MD as required in advance of meetings and when required/demanded, keeping a library of all MDs commentaries, business reviews and corporate representations
- Coordinating the GMD’s Office; business meetings, business developments, and project management, etc.
- Prepare reports on projects, departments and other strategic initiatives, analyzing their status and forwarding same to the MD, ensuring key issues are highlighted focusing on key value drivers and trend analysis
- Review & proffer advice on correspondences requiring the GMD’s signature
- Planning, coordinating & managing all activities to do with companywide meetings, management meetings and retreats on behalf of the GMD
- Conduct business research on company’s areas of operations and interest
- Prepare budget for Executive Office, in liaison with MD and Finance Department
- Assist with the tracking and monitoring of the budget for the MD’s Office
- Liaise with the executive team and other officers on business and related matters; undertake research and analysis to support business decision making; develop reports and presentations; coordinate and manage projects and initiatives as assigned
- Provide legal support and advisory in collaboration with external counsel.
Experience & Qualification
- Minimum of a BL / LLB
- Relevant post graduate qualification and professional certifications would be an added advantage e.g., LLM, MBA, ICSA etc
- Minimum of 5-6 years’ top level Executive Assistant experience
- Knowledge of Commercial Law & Contracts
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply