IFS Group | Job Title: Executive Assistant to MD / Business Analyst Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage GMD’s Calendar and schedule using google calendar and such other suitable means
- Preparing correspondence on GMD’s behalf organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the MD is well-prepared for meetings both internal and external
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate as well as receiving visitors visiting the GMD
- Ensure the prompt arrangement of all management meetings and taking minutes and ensuring compliance with all decisions reached
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings to the GMD and produce documents, briefing papers, reports, executive summaries and newsletters and presentations to the GMD
- Booking and scheduling meetings, arranging complex travel itineraries, and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the GMD to provide general assistance during presentations and official travel
- Planning, organizing and managing the GMD’s events and ensuring attendance by GMD’s duly advised representative at meetings he can’t attend
- Work with other Management on special projects
- Arrange and attend Management meetings.
- GMD office Management including filing, correspondence, enquiries, executive calendar, executive representative for the business etc.
- Any other assignments by the GMD or any of his designates
Secretariat and Documentation
- Proposal writing, presentation using powerpoint and other MS suite
- Provide secretarial assistance and ensure the safe keeping of all important company documents, contracts and all other vital documents
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with the CAC and other related regulators.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing and managing the MD’s diaries, appointments and electronic diary
- Establish and manage a mailing system for the organisation including an efficient system of receiving incoming mails, faxes, post, and general emails
Business Development & Operational Project Support
- Support the marketing team in sales efforts and drafting contracts with clients
- Act as support to GMD, operations and respective project teams for existing and proposed projects/ventures
- Support the business development units to aggressively canvass and obtain new businesses for the company
- Support the business in managing existing relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction to get new businesses from existing customers
Qualification: Minimum of HND / Bachelor Degree
Experience: At least five years experience.
N150,000 – N250,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letther to: [email protected] the Job Title as the subject of the email.