Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO | Location: Lagos | FlexEdge Limited
FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results.
- Manages CEO’s daily administrative activities and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments and composing and preparing correspondence
- Coordinates heavy, complex physical/ virtual meeting schedule which may often include international participants.
- Coordinates events and projects. Provides all support essential and required for the success of the event / project
- Ensuring proper post meeting information dissemination
- Represent the CEO in meetings
- Conducts research on prospective corporate customers to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the presentation.
- Prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with customers and prospects.
- Prepares PowerPoint and Word Documents electronic files to be disseminated to customers
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals;
- Replenish office materials such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc.
- coordinates and managing local and international detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas which included compiling of travel documents
Education and Work
- Degree in Arts / Social Sciences or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Administration or related role
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives
- Experience in design and edition of graphic presentations and materials will be added advantage
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Title as subject of email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacte