Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager | 247Foods.ng | Location: Airport Road, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
247 Food Limited, The largest Food and Grocery online market place that offers both Wholesale and Retail Services across a wide range of Food and Groceries products with delivery mandate of range between same day and maximum of 48 hours.
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments.
- He/She must be energetic and willing to work Saturdays and long hours. He should be available for immediate employment.
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports.
- Composing and preparing correspondence and compiling documents for meetings.
- Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with The Management Team, and members of staff.
- Communicates on behalf of the CEO with Board members, donors, financiers, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed following confirmation of details and approval of CEO.
- Conducts research on prospective corporate and financiers and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
- Supports CEO in his/her external commitments that can lead to growth.
Board Support and Liaison:
- Serve as the CEO’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating quarterly Board meetings. Liaison with the lawyer and CEO to ensure smooth meeting.
- Maintain Board portal and records of all correspondence and meetings.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the management including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the CEO in designated meetings as may be required.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Recruitment support in attracting the best talents into the company
- Review confirmation and promotion matters of staff and advise management accordingly.
- Maintain and ensure adequate record of staff members and all necessary Human resources documentation.
- Arrange verification of Reference and Guarantors of all staff members
- Monitor developments with staffs and advise the CEO from time to time on motivation and retention strategies.
- Collate and complete staff KPIs quarterly for the finance department to pay.
- Supervise the security team of the company.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative staff members.
- Ensure the office and its environment is clean by properly reviewing strategy and supervising the cleaning team.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Maintain office supply inventory record and replenishments.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Induction training for junior staff members on company’s vision, mission and core values
- Handle request for transportation and provide logistic support to management staffs.
- Handle request for use of conference room and ensure proper conduct and maintenance of the conference room.
- Maintain financial records
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 5 – 10 years of experience.
- Prior experience working as an Accounting Officer or a similar position in the Accounting Department.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Familiarity working with accounting software such as SAGE, Peachtree
- Outstanding understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment as and when required.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail for accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good time management abilities.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.