Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director | Bizpool Africa | Location: Abuja
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support.
- Ability to organise daily work load by priorities
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Manage the departmental heads to prepare financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation for the Managing Director.
- Helping prepare for meetings for the Managing Directors
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Manage the visiting schedules for the Managing Director and attending to them where need arises.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the Managing Director
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence within the organisation
- Other job responsibilities as given by his/her supervisor.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior Work Experience as Executive Assistant or Similar position
- A Degree holder in Business Administration, Mass Communication and other related courses
- Additional Courses and skills will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Available to travel at short notice
- Proficiency in MS Office
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Executive Assistant to the Managing Director” as the subject of the email.