Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a reputable Organisation made up of several corporate entities, focused on supporting local and international Investment through local content strategic initiatives is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Direct Reporting: CEO
- The candidate will be the principal executive and administrative support person for the CEO of this multi-dimensional organization, thereby performing a vitally important role.
- The successful candidate will have a sincere interest in the continuous improvement of the performance of the company, possess excellent administrative and relational skills, value attention to detail, and be able to handle a variety of activities and tasks.
- Take the heavy lifting off the CEO
- Be the right-hand man of the CEO
- Represent the CEO in a professional and congenial manner in person, in telephone
- Conversations and in written correspondence.
- Write proposals, prepare and make presentations
- Write letters and other documents for the CEO, including letters of agreement
- Discreet handling of confidential information
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for various projects
- Oversee the development and preparation of budgets for specific projects of the Organisation
- Approve proposals and requests on behalf of the CEO
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve on behalf of the CEO
- Ensure compliance to set standards and procedures as it pertains to the CEO
- Follow up with outcomes of meetings on behalf of the CEO, including the minutes and reports from such meetings
- Assist with filing and organization of information in the CEO’s office.
- Maintain the office calendar, including the schedule for the CEO.
- Assist with other executive and administrative tasks as assigned by the CEO
Technical and Soft Skills Requirements
- Basic Strategic Planning knowledge
- Revenue and Profitability knowledge
- Process Improvement
- Project Closure initiatives
- Basic Market Analysis and Planning
- Business knowledge
- Commercial disposition
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities
- Proficient computer skills
- Organizational skills
Personal & Behavioural Requirements:
- Able to take initiative
- Problem Solver
- Excellent Management skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good team player
- Passion for delivering results
- Gets things done
- Strategic thinker
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in relative course
- Executive Assistant experience in a similar organization is a plus.
- 3-5years post – graduation work experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2020.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- The body of the mail should outline total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified.