Job Title: Executive Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to hire a dedicated driver who will serve as a personal driver to the CEO/Chairman.
- The Driver would work closely with the supervisor to ensure that daily schedules are met and other task assigned to him are done properly.
- To succeed in this role, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing the clients with an excellent experience.
- You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled.
Key Responsibilities shall include but not limited to the followings:
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable at all times.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- 5 – 7 years working experience as an executive driver.
- A valid Driver’s license
- Time management and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly Net Salary plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.