eHealth4everyone \ Job Title: Executive Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Executive Management Trainee who is excited to join our growing organization. In this entry-level position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under the direction of experienced personnel.
- This role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively.
- We seek someone with a high level of organization, passion for tech, leadership potential, and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support with hands-on experience with required tools/ software.
- Preparing reports, memos, and other documents.
- Calendar management.
- Answering phones and routing calls/ taking messages to the right team member.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by CEO & Management.
- Helping prepare for meetings and facilitating them.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming faxes, emails, memos, and submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates must have at least a Degree.
- A Degree in a Business or Administration related course is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be tech-savvy with 1 year or less experience in a related role.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja and should be open to working on weekends.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications are to be made using the link above.
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.
- This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.